- What exchange does ServiceSource trade on and what is its ticker symbol?
- ServiceSource trades on NASDAQ with SREV as its ticker symbol.
- When was ServiceSource incorporated?
- We were formed in November 2002 as a limited liability corporation. Just prior to our initial public offering, we incorporated ServiceSource International, Inc. as a Delaware corporation.
- When did ServiceSource become a publicly traded company?
- ServiceSource became a publicly traded company on March 24, 2011, with its first day of trading on March 25, 2011.
- When is ServiceSource's fiscal year-end?
- Our fiscal year ends December 31st.
- Does ServiceSource offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) or other direct means of purchasing its stock?
- ServiceSource does not offer a DRIP program, nor can investors purchase shares directly through ServiceSource. You may purchase common shares through a registered brokerage firm.
- Who is your stock transfer agent?
- Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120-4100
- How can I update my address?
- To update your address, please contact your registered broker.
- How may I obtain information about ServiceSource's latest financial results?
- Please click on the SEC Filings page on this Web site for all SEC filings.
- How do I obtain a copy of your prospectus?
- You can find a copy of our prospectus and any other SEC filings in the Financial Information section of this website.
- Who sits on your Board of Directors?
- Click here for a list of our Board of Directors.
- Who are your auditors?
- PriceWaterhouse Coopers LLP.
- I am a ServiceSource employee or a former employee. Who can I contact about my stock account?
- Please click here and contact us directly for assistance.